Bamboo Paper Straws
500 Million Plastic and Bio-Plastic straws are used in the USA every day. Bio-Plastic straws made from corn are only compostable in an industrial compost facility, limited to the USA. Plastic and Bio-Plastic straws are too small to pass through the recycling sorting machines. Most end up in landfills or the oceans, endangering wildlife. Many municipalities are banning bio-plastic straws and plastic as they take up to 1000 years to decompose in landfills and our precious oceans. We’re here to help with the ban on plastic and bio-plastic straws.
The Best Straw Alternative is Bamboo Paper Straws made with Rapidly Renewable Resources.
- Marine Aerobic Disintegration Tested
- Stronger than Paper with No Paper Taste
- No Trees Are Harmed
- Compatible with All Lids – Straws Won’t Splinter
- USDA Certified 100% Bio-Based Product
- Private Label and Custom Sizes Available
Patent Pending Recyclable & Compostable Bamboo Paper Straws